Availability Calendar – Show fully booked dates on general calendar

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Availability Calendar – Show fully booked dates on general calendar

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Uroš
    Participant

+1 vote here as well. This would be a great feature. Same use case as already mentioned above.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Your upvote has been added. Thanks.

Felizia Katzer
    Participant

I also vote for this feature 🙂
    Thanks

Andre Flores

Hello Felizia,

Thank you for your upvote, it has been counted.

Regards,
    Andre

Matteo
    Participant

upvote!
    upvote!!
    upvote!!!

This is an absolutely important feature and deserves a lot of attention from you. I hope this feature will be integrated very soon in the next module updates.

It is not possible that the generic calendar does not take into account all the other accommodation calendars. For a my client I have to manage 9 single accommodations and the solution of inserting the individual calendars of the accommodations under the search form is not feasible!! I can’t and I don’t want insert 9 calendars, they would be confusing and impractical!! Among other things, the search form sometimes is positioned in a sidebar, so I don’t even have the space.

Thanks and good job!
    Tex

Andre Flores

Hello Matteo,

Thank you for your detailed feedback, it is much appreciated.
    I will make sure to pass this information to our development team.

Regards,
    Andre

Daniel Steinmann
    Participant

+1 this is so crucial for the customer experience please!

Tom cuneo
    Participant

I agree with ALL of these people, this is a MUST have feature for the cost of this plugin.

Tom cuneo
    Participant

Seems like this has been talked about now since 2019 and STILL nothing is being done to develop what us users need in this plugin?

Do the devs not listen to us customers?

Sylvain Deschamps
    Participant

Upvote too but it’s been more than one year it’s been asked and no updates so I guess it may never be integrated, many upvotes already… Everybody complains about this already and our site is not even in production…

Sylvain Deschamps
    Participant

I’ve been told the site is unuseable yesterday… 9 accomodations, often we have 1-2 nights here and there during summer, now, the guest would have to go through each accomodation one by one otherwise, they just give up, they are not willing enough to go through each accomodations and not willing enough to try every single 2 day period for the whole summer.

Tom cuneo
    Participant

Yeah, we are already looking for another solution and never even went live. :-/

Sylvain Deschamps
    Participant

You probably won’t be able to suggest me another solution but we are also looking for something else unfortunately.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I’ve added your upvotes. We will keep you informed if we have any news. Meanwhile, you may add some kind of Availability page where you may place calendars or availability forms with the Skip Search Results option enabled. This will show unavailable dates in the date-pick calendar.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

I upvote this too, I assume everyone would upvote since it is so important to add, I don’t understand its not integrated yet…

Even I do not have multiple accomodation for now (in the future yes) and yet the main search doesn’t show booked date, and thats really not conveniant…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.