Availability Calendar – Show fully booked dates on general calendar

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Availability Calendar – Show fully booked dates on general calendar

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 3 days ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dave Adams
    Participant

Hi there,

I really like the plugin and what it offers, however there is 1 element that isn’t functioning how I would desire.

When you use the general availability search calendar (so not a specific accommodation calendar), it does not take into account all the accommodation bookings – so therefore shows dates as available even if every single accommodation is booked.

Can the general availability calendar be amended to block out fully booked dates?

It seems strange that this option is not available, as this calendar already shows admin blocked dates but not fully booked dates which essentially means the same to the customer?

The main reason I ask for this is that we find customers will often “fill the gaps” and change their dates to fit our availability, and with the general search form they could search for 1 week with exact dates and find no availability, but in reality if they moved check-in by 1 day they would find availability – but they cannot see this as the calendar doesn’t take into account fully booked dates?

I hope this makes sense – and would also be useful for others? I have seen this requested before also.

Many thanks

Dave

Andre Flores

Hello Dave,

Thank you for your detailed feedback, it is much appreciated.
    We do have a similar feature request indeed and continue collecting feedback from our users. I have added your up-vote to the feature request as well and in case there are more requests from other users, we might consider implementing this feature in one of the plugin future updates.
    We will keep you posted in this topic.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.