Availability Calendar – Show fully booked dates on general calendar

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Availability Calendar – Show fully booked dates on general calendar

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Felizia Katzer
    Participant

Hello Mickael,
    at first glance it looks good, thank you very much. You are great.
    Greetings Feli

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

For those who use my modifications, I inform you that my subscription to motopress will end in may, so I’ll not be able to update my files on the drive in the future (unless the mphb team grant me a licence for the help provided 😛 but I doubt it).

regards

Sylvain Deschamps
    Participant

In all honesty, you provided the code in this forum thread, it’s a few lines, they had it for “free”, they could have added it EASYLLY since then and they didn’t so for me also, when my subscription end, no renewal, no regards to whatever the customers ask for IMO.

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

These are necessary functions, especially the one-time notification. I am asking Motopress to update the plugin as soon as possible.

Felizia Katzer
    Participant

I hope we find a solution here.

Felizia Katzer
    Participant

any updates here to include this into the hotel booking plugin?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Felizia,

Our developers will review this request. I hope it will be available in one of the next updates.

best regards,
    John Davis

Rolando Rodrigues
    Participant

+1 : We vote for this feature!

Ashleigh Bamford
    Participant

I would love to know how far away this update is? As we grow and add more accommodations, the website is becoming hard to navigate and not very user friendly without having a simple availability search across all accommodations.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ashleigh,

Thanks for your question. The task is in progress now. Stay tuned not to miss an update. Thank you.

best regards,
    John Davis

Felizia Katzer
    Participant

Hallo John,
    great news, good to hear that.
    Greetings Felizia

Felizia Katzer
    Participant

Hello John,
    is the feature released with update 4.7.4?
    Thank you
    Felizia

Sylvain Deschamps
    Participant

It’s two line of code x2 (I had it done by a guy from here) and it’s been a request for more than two years, happy to have it done by another member here but every update you need to re-enter the two lines x2 of coding.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Felizia,

There is a more complex task to improve the date pick of the common search form so it is still in progress. Our developers analyze the requests and check if all of them can be fulfilled in a proper way. We will notify you once we have any news. Thanks.

Felizia Katzer
    Participant

Hello John,
    any updates here? Is the change in any of the two last releases includes?

Thank you Felizia

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.