Admin Booking without Booking Rules

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Florian Murnig
    Participant

Is it possible to grant no restrictions to Admin role for booking rules.
    For example, all guests only can book a checkin on friday and checkout on thursday. I would be very helpful if admin role users could book on any day without limitation for customers who are calling and booking by phone.
    Is this somehow possible without changing the rules all the time?

thx a lot

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hi Florian,

Booking Rules are applied either for front and back-end bookings.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Florian Murnig
    Participant

hello,

thanks for the answer. so there is no option to exclude admins from booking rules?

thx

Pascal Groß
    Participant

Hi,

we would need that feature, too!
    I think this should be included. If booking rules are violated, there could be a warning or there could be a checkbox to actively ignore booking rules.

Best regards,
    Pascal

Chrissy Raudonis
    Participant

We’d also like this feature!

Darryl Ebbatson
    Participant

I have just been asked about this from a client too who wants to be able to override a minimum stay rule setup for the frontend- it would be really useful for me as well

regards

Darryl

Mohamed Gaber
    Participant

That will be great if you can add admin role, In my case the customer can not book more than 8 people. I should have the ability to book in the backend for group

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll do our best to offer some solution within one of the next updates.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

As for question of Mohamed so we’d appreciate if you specify your request more detailed? Could you specify what property type you rent out? how it is arranged at your site and what exactly restriction you try to apply. Thanks.

Mohamed Gaber
    Participant

@J.Davis My request is. I have Hostel with 3 Dormitories 107 beds. People can book bad or maximum 8 and that is the booking ruls for the guests o the website. Group or more then 8 people have to mail me for reservation, But i can’t make a booking for more then 8 people. So the ruls for the guests works also for me as admin in the backend. i have to make the booking separate 8 per 8

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for your reply. Could you specify how you managed to restrict the reservation for group of people more than 8? There is not such a booking rule at the moment. Or do you mean Max Capacity option at Accommodation > Settings?
    Thanks.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Pascal Groß
    Participant

@J. Davis: Any updates on this?

Andre Flores

Hi, Pascal!

The request is currently under investigation of our developers. If we get more similar requests from other users, we will definitely consider adding this feature in one of future plugin updates.
    Thanks in advance for understanding.

Best regards,
    Andre

Henry Kubisch
    Participant

I would like this feature, too!

Guara
    Participant

Hi! Currently facing same “trouble”. I’d like to add bookings as admin without the rules being restrictive. Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.