Admin Booking without Booking Rules

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

hi Andre,

It works fine, great to have this organised for us!!

thanks

Maurice

Michael Hill
    Participant

Thatโ€™s great news!
    But, I have booklium theme with hotel booking plug-in v.3.9.5
    There is no option to update the plig-in to 3.9.9

How shall I update the plug-in?

Andre Flores

Hello there,

You are most welcome, I hope you will enjoy this feature ๐Ÿ™‚
    It would be very much appreciated if you share your positive feedback about the Hotel Booking plugin at: https://www.trustpilot.com/evaluate/www.getmotopress.com.

As for Booklium, we are planning to update our hotel themes soon, so you will be able to get an updated Hotel Booking plugin once the theme update is released.

Regards,
    Andre

Karen Robinson
    Participant

Hi! Does the ‘admin override of booking rules’ update also include the option to stop the adults and/or children select boxes being required? My client likes to be able to book multiple pitches in one go, but doesn’t want to have to go through and choose number of adults and children for each one, particularly if she has a lot to go through. I am asking as I can’t update to 3.9.9 as I using the Campterra Theme. Thanks very much ๐Ÿ™‚

Andre Flores

Hello Karen,

You may simply disable Adults and Children fields by enabling “Disable “adults” and “children” options for my website.” and “Hide “adults” and “children” fields within search availability forms.” options under Accommodation ->Settings.

Regards,
    Andre

Karen Robinson
    Participant

Hi Andre! Is there a way to just turn this option off for admin users only? It is still required for the customers, it’s just on the admin side where my client wants to be able to quickly block book accommodations and not have to go through the process of choosing adults and children for each one. Thanks very much! ๐Ÿ™‚

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Karen,

Thanks for your questions. Unfortunately, the step of capacity chooser is required at the back-end and can not be skipped at the moment.
    Feel free to put any further questions.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Karen Robinson
    Participant

Hi! OK no problem. It would be useful for it to be an option in the future, if it can be put forward? Thanks very much! ๐Ÿ™‚

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Karen,

It is possible to override the function renderGuestsChooser to preselect 1 adult by default. This functions is describe in the following file:

\wp-content\plugins\motopress-hotel-booking\includes\views\shortcodes\checkout-view.php

You may find an example on how to override this function here
    Note: this also will be applied on the front-end.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Karen Robinson
    Participant

Hi! Ah that’s great! Thank you so much for sharing this, much appreciated!! Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.