VAT included on price

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Tuukka Latumäki
    Participant

Hey there,

I live in country where you have show price VAT included to Customer and also a Price brakedown where it shows amout of VAT exluded.

At this point I have managed to go trough without VAT showing on the brakedown by not accepting online payments and by giving a receipt for payment at arrival.

I was planning to accept online payments to ease amount of work that comes in payment on arrival.

Is there any way to get around missing feature to included VAT on price? All I really need is to show price with VAT (for example shown Price = base price * 1,10) and Woocommerce could deal with price brakedown calculation on online payment receipt.

Any help?

Alex M
    Participant

You can add Taxes in Dashboard → Bookings → Taxes & Fees.
    Follow this document https://motopress.com/files/motopress-hotel-booking-plugin-documentation.pdf#h.gtq9hkurvijc

Then in the Price Breakdown on the Checkout Page there will be next rows (example):
    Accommodation Subtotal: €750
    8% WV sales tax: €60
    Accommodation Taxes Subtotal: €60
    Total: €810

Also there is an option in settings to make Price Breakdown opened by default.

Florian Murnig
    Participant

I would really need that feature too. Right now all prices will be need to set up without VAT and at the final checkout VAT will be on top of the total.
    I would need to have all prices including VAT and a total including VAT with a a price breakdown of VAT seperate.
    Is there anything to change this? Some hooks or direct change in the code?

Thanks a lot

Tuukka Latumäki
    Participant

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply.

The problem is that I need to present price with VAT included and show VAT exluded on the price brakedown.

For example:
    Room prize 100 € (VAT 10% included)

Price brakedown:
    Room VAT 0%: 90,91 €
    VAT 10 %: 9,09€
    TOTAL: 100 €

Florian Murnig
    Participant

that‘s exactly what I need too and it is very urgent.

thanks for help

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestions. Since this question is related to finances, payments we should investigate it thoroughly so it won’t be added this or next week. Thanks for understanding.
    Anybody who found this topic – feel free to leave your votes below providing VAT examples you need to implement on your sites.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Thom
    Participant

+1

21% VAT

Pascal Groß
    Participant

Hi,

we need this feature, too.
    It would be great to have the VAT included in the rates an then only say: VAT are 7% of the total …

This applies to the accommodation search page (where the estimated price is displayed, as well). And here the VAT is missing at all, what is rather illegal in Germany …

This is very urgent!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Pascal Groß.
    Jan Turek
    Participant

I vote for it too.

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your upvotes and examples, they’ve been added.
    We’ll notify you as soon as there is any news on the feature implementation.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Daniel Steinmann
    Participant

Another upvote. We need taxes to be included (not added on checkout).

Andre Flores

Hello, Daniel!

Thanks for your up-vote, it has been counted. Meanwhile you may try the workaround provided by one of the users in this topic.

Regards,
    Andre

UPR
    Participant

+1 from me.
    Raised this problem ages ago – no implementation so far.

Pricing required to show incl. of GST/VAT to end consumer, but if we configure the tax through the plugin, net prices are shown until check-out (against the law in some countries as @Pascal mentioned!).

I am using a walk around because I use HB Woo-Commerce Payments as well:
    I define all rates incl. of VAT and configure the tax in Woo-Commerce and set to already included in product price.

Cheers,
    Sash

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Thank you for your up-vote, I have added it to the feature request. Our developers are currently busy with other priority tasks, including implementing more popular feature requests. We will see if they will be able to start working on this feature later.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.