Variable pricing in Services

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    JJW
    Participant

Hi,
    It would be useful to have more options when it comes to the Services that guest can purchase.
    For instance: rent a bike. First 3 day’s: € 40, extra day’s € 10. After more than 8 day’s: € 5 p/day extra.
    Rent a boat: first three day’s € 300. 4-7 day’s extra: € 75 p/day. After 8th day: € 25 extra

Now, when a guest wants to rent the boat, I have the option to set the price at € xx once (so no matter if its 1 of 14 day’s). Or charge € xx p/day (will make it too expensive when renting longer times). For us it is more work to rent a product for one day than it is to rent is for two weeks. So the price should change accordingly. Some variable pricing would be nice and useful.

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Thank you for your suggestion, it is much appreciated. We do have such a feature request and I have added your up-vote to it. So far it has not been quite popular, however, if there are more requests from other users, we might consider adding this feature in one of the plugin future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

Jaakko Nuotio
    Participant

Hi!

This would be very needed addition on the plugin.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi, We have added your upvote. Thanks.

W4M LDA
    Participant

Hi!

Variable pricing would be very helpfull when we need to charge different services prices when we have different season pricing. For example, charge x for summer season and charge y for winter season.

Regards.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Do you mean you need rather season prices for services than variable (different service prices depending on the days of stay)?

best regards,
    J. Davis

W4M LDA
    Participant

Hi, yes i need season prices for services. Is there any way to do that?

Regards

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for your clarification. It is a bit different request but I’ve added it to our list of features too. We will notify you when we have any progress.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

So I would need this same model too. So I am joining with a request for programming asap.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your question. Could you please clarify whether your request is related to the ability to add variable or season prices for Services? Thanks.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

Hello, I need to set the price of the service according to the number of days, and I also need the option of the accommodation price according to the length of stay. see my description here:

Fee depending on apartment price and rental period

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Pavel, Thanks for your feedback.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.