Fee depending on apartment price and rental period

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Fee depending on apartment price and rental period

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Sven Grossenbacher
    Participant

Hi,

The apartments ask for a cleaning fee which is the same price as one apartment costs per day (apartments have different prices). For clients booking more than 14 days the cleaning will not be charged. Is there a way to add that?

Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Sven,

Thanks for your question. Unfortunately, there is no possibility to add dynamic Fee that will depend on the 1 night price per each accommodation type.
    You may try to achieve this by means of variable pricing by specific number of days https://motopress.com/document/hotel-booking-weekly-monthly-rates/ You may set up different prices for different periods of stay.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

Hello, but your instructions do not work. I need to set up a surcharge for only 1-3 days. From day 4 I want the standard price. I can’t set the start from day 4. There is still a 1 and it is gray.

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

not working settings

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your remark however I’m not sure I get it correctly. When you add variable pricing for 4 7 nights stay you should still indicate the price per night for these periods. For example, the default price per night is $40 but if the customer books 4 night stay the owner offers discounted price $140 (instead of $160). So the owner adds variable price $35 for 4 night stay period.
    Could you please describe the prices you try to add?

best regards,
    John Davis

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

I am sorry for my bad English. The price of the room is set according to the number of people. So the price of the room is 0. I need to set the option to increase the price of the room if they book it for 1-3 nights. That is, the room price will be:
    1 day = 40
    2 days = 80
    3 days = 120
    4 or more = 0
    this is actually a short stay surcharge. I set it according to the pictures above but it still gives extra charges for 1-3 days even if the reservation is for more days.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Pavel,

You may set a base price of $40 and add variable pricing for 4 night stay.

best regards,
    John Davis

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

I guess we still don’t understand, the price for the room is 0,-
    Only if the stay is shorter than 3 nights, there is an additional fee of 40,- for each night.
    I was not able to simulate the instructions you described. Can you please send me a picture of how it should be set up. Thank you in advance.

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

The problem is that it still accounts for 1-3 night surcharges. Even if the reservation is for more than 4 nights, that is wrong.
    Why can’t the first day be changed??? He is grey.
    Then it would make sense. This surcharge only applies to bookings of 1-3 nights. From 4 nights, the price will be 0.-.rate

Andre Flores

Hello Pavel,

Do you mean that the price per night is $40 in case of booking 1-3 nights and $0 in case of booking 4+ nights? I am afraid the price per night can not be $0, the booking will not function if you have $0 price set up for any number of nights as per provided screenshot.
    Let me know if I got you correct.

Regards,
    Andre

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

I am sorry for my bad English. I keep writing that I have a payment not for the room but for the number of people. It works for me. I can’t find the price increase setting if he books a room for 1-3 nights. I need an extra charge for a short stay of 1-3 nights. From the 4th day onwards, there must be no extra charge. You write everywhere how to set it up but it doesn’t work!!! That’s why I need to send the settings how to make the surcharge for a short stay of 1-3 nights.
    Surcharge :
    1 day = 40
    2 days = 80
    3 days = 120
    4 or more = 0 – no extra charge
    I hope I wrote it clearly. Surcharge for 1-3 nights. No extra charge from 4 nights.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your reply. Yu may navigate to Bookings > Taxes and Fees and add a Fee of $40 and limit it by 3 nights. It should work as you describe.

best regards,
    J. Dvais

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

I’m sorry but can you please show it to me? What you keep writing is also charged for reservations for more than 4 days. That surcharge must only be for a reservation of up to 3 nights. It may no longer be used for 4 or more.

fee

See my setup, see photo above.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your feedback. Could you please specify what should be the price for a 1, 2, 3-night stay, and 4+ night stay?

best regards,
    J. Davis

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

I’m sorry, but I don’t know if you even read what I keep writing to you? I have already described the situation to you several times above. So again:

Surcharge :
    1 day = 40
    2 days = 80
    3 days = 120
    4 or more = 0 – no extra charge
    I hope I wrote it clearly. Surcharge for 1-3 nights. No extra charge from 4 nights.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.