Truncate per-night prices in the availability calendar

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Susan B
    Participant

Greetings,

I’m using the Luviana Theme with the following plugins:

– Hotel Booking Payment Request
    – Hotel Booking WooCommerce Payments
    – Hotel Booking Multi-Currency

Concerning the “Truncate per-night prices in the availability calendar.” setting, it’s not working to truncate prices in the availability calendar. I can’t quite tell if it’s only truncating prices in the default currency (in my case, the default currency is USD) or it’s not truncating prices at all. This may or may not be related to the recent Luviana Theme update that allows guests to select dates from the availability calendar (which is awesome!).

Website URL: https://pvr.rentals/accommodation/dterrace-unit-102/
    [[at the top of the page, chance currency to something other than USD]]

Thank you!

Alex M
    Participant

Make sure your Multi-Currency addon version is 1.2.2 or above

Susan B
    Participant

I’m running Version 1.2.2 and have been so for several weeks. Were there any updates to the Luviana Theme that would’ve broken the truncating function? Please advise. Thank you.

Susan B
    Participant

As a temporary fix, I added the following CSS:

.mphb-calendar .datepick-month td a .mphb-date-cell__price, .mphb-calendar .datepick-month td span .mphb-date-cell__price {
    text-overflow: clip;
    margin: 0 auto 0 auto;
    max-width: 23px;
    }

Please let me know when the truncation has been fixed. Thank you!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your reply. We have managed to replicate the issue. We will update the topic once we have any news on this.

best regards,
    John Davis

Andre Flores

Hi Susan,

We are delighted to let you know that we have recently released the Multi-Currency addon update with the price truncation in the availability calendar issue fixed. Make sure to update the plugin to the latest version to have the issue resolved.

Best regards,
    Andre Flores

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.