Square Payments (Gift Cards)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Hi,

I see you have developed a Square Payments module for the Appointment Booking plugin. Are there any plans to do the same for Hotel Booking? It would be great to allow Square payments in Hotel Booking and the use of gift cards.

(I know that you can use the woocommerce plugin to accept square payments but a separate plugin would allow better functionality and I need to separate the sales from my hotel bookings and woocommerce orders as they are separate businesses).

Cheers,
    Rob

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your feedback. We have this task in our list of features and we will notify you if we have any news on this. Thanks.

Robert
    Participant

Any news on this? With Christmas coming up I am getting a lot of questions about Gift Cards and having the Square Payments module for HotelBooking would really help.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,
    Thanks for your question and feedback. As for the giftcards so you can use woocommerce to sell coupons generated by the Hotel Booking plugin.
    In order to use Square you may use HB WooCommerce Payments, meanwhile.

Robert
    Participant

Thanks John. When you suggest using woocommerce to sell HB coupons – do you mean manually setting these up with each sale or is there an automated way to link coupons in HB to woocommerce so that it is available for customers to buy as a product whenever they wish?

Cheers,
    Rob

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,
    Yes, I mean the manual process of creating coupons via Hotel Booking and then adding separate products via woocommerce for each coupon to sell them. There is no possibility to make it automatically.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.