"Sorry, but no booking was found."

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shawn DeWolfe
    Participant

Where is the documentation for how / where to place the checkout?

When I used the shortcodes (below) on the Booking Confirmation page,

[mphb_checkout]

[mphb_payment_request_checkout]

On the front end of the booking process, I get

I get “Sorry, but no booking was found.”

Where should the [mphb_payment_request_checkout] go for it to connect to the current order being booked?

Shawn DeWolfe
    Participant

Here’s the page were the problem is showing itself –
    https://victoriaharbourmicroloft.com/accommodation/micro-loft-218/

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for your question. You should place just [mphb_checkout] shortcode on Checkout page of Hotel Booking plugin.
    The other shortocde [mphb_payment_request_checkout] should be placed on other page where you would charge the rest of deposit. It can be placed if you use Payment Request addon only.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Fiona Lanzino
    Participant

Hi – I have the same problem too – it just comes up with sorry, no booking was found. I bought the payment request plugin last week – what have I done wrong in the set up? 🙂

Andre Flores

Hello Fiona,

You should make sure to create the Payment Request page with [mphb_payment_request_checkout] shortcode inside and assign it to corresponding option under Accommodation ->Settings ->Extensions ->Payment Request tab.
    Also check so you have a Checkout page with [mphb_checkout] shortcode created and assigned to corresponding option under Accommodation ->Settings ->General tab.
    If the issue persists, get back to me with your website URL and temporary access to WordPress dashboard in a private reply, so I take a closer look at it.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.