Reservations are not added to the cart

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Eric Caudy
    Participant

In my booking workflow, I have the confirm reservation button going to the cart. The Cart page shows no products in it when making booking an accommodation.

I have WooCommerce as my Payments Gateway.
    I have a Reservations product set up in WooCommerce.

What am I missing?

Eric Caudy
    Participant

Nevermind. I figured it out!

Andre Flores

Hi, Eric!

Thank you for your feedback, I am glad that the issue has been resolved.

Best regards,
    Andre

David Michon
    Participant

Hi,

Same problem, can you tell me how to do to add a booking to the cart when clicking on “book” ?

Thank you !

DM

Andre Flores

Hello, David!

You should make sure you have a WooCommerce Checkout page with the [woocommerce_checkout] shortcode in it created and selected next to the corresponding option under WooCommerce ->Settings ->Advanced: https://prnt.sc/ullsfm.

Regards,
    Andre

Laurell Sample
    Participant

I am having the same issue as above! I’ve made sure to do as you instructed but once I hit confirm reservation the cart is still empty. Please advise as I’ve been trying to figure out this issue for days.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Laurell,

Thanks for your question. First of all, check if you have a Booking Confirmation page with [mphb_checkout] shortcode and this page is selected as Checkout one at Accommodation > Settings.
    Additionally, you may check the product that you have created for this integration and make sure you have added any random price that is more than 0 for example 1. Finally, check if you have selected the same currency for WooCmmerce and for the Hotel Booking plugin.

best regards,
    John Davis

Galega de Software Especializado slu – B27331230
    Participant

he website I’m working on is https://curuxo.com, which is a rural house and wine shop.
    The wine shop is functioning properly, but the page where the payment for the rural house accommodation is directed is not working. The payment methods are not available and the buttons are not functioning. The shop is set up with WooCommerce, and the accommodation is managed with Motopress. There are two separate checkout pages. I’m not sure if it’s misconfigured or if the pages were not created correctly. I’ve been facing this issue for several days. I kindly ask for your assistance.

I’ve also attached some images of the pages and shortcuts for illustration purposes, so you can see how my page is configured.

Images here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14X7CxFtjVwOjm8_aW_YFEp59T_hTJaRr?usp=sharing

J. Davis
    Keymaster
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.