Recreating the Accommodation Types Listing using Elementor Pro

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Recreating the Accommodation Types Listing using Elementor Pro

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Krysalidesign Studio
    Participant

TL ;DR: I would like to know how to display the room type’s price on my Elementor page.

Context: I’m using the Elementor Pro plugin to display dynamic content.

I created a page using Elementor. It displays a list of all accommodation types. The shortcode [mphb_rooms] can generate a similar list, but I switched to Elementor to be able to change the display of this page more easily.

I used Elementor’s Loop Grid. The Loop Grid is set up with a query that retrieves the post type named “Room type”. Once this query has been set up, the values of the fields (eg. room capacity, size) can be displayed.

After some research into the core files of the plugin, I managed to find some of them and type them in Elementor :
    -“mphb_adults_capacity”, which displays the capacity of people
    -“mphb_size”, which displays the surface area
    -“mphb_bed”, which displays bed types.

The page successfully displays each accommodation type, its title, guest capacity, surface area, etc. But I’d also like to display its price. But I’d also like to display its price per night, which I’m currently unable to do since I don’t know where to find the value in the core files.

I’m very grateful for any advice!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,
    There is no custom field for the price, unfortunately.
    At the moment, it is possible to create a custom template of accommodation type by using a block editor. You may check this post https://motopress.com/blog/hotel-booking-styles-addon-single-accommodations/
    We plan to add similar widgets to Elementor in one of the next updates.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.