price per room, not per person

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BNBB Services
    Participant

I am trying to figure out how I can set up your plugin were I want to charge the customer a price per night based on the accomodation. We have only 1 accomodation and we charge 40 euro regardless if they come with the two or just alone, or with kids….

I just want the website visitor to check on availablity check if the appartment is available. So there is no actual need for setting the number of adult and/or childeren in the search-availability-form.

This is how I have set up the seasons:

details here:

note: I marked all days grey as they should be able to book all these days. I assume that is correct.

Next, I set up the accomodation type, which looks like:

Then I setup the accomodation (nothing fency here);

Then I added a Rate:

and the details look like:

I wish to make 1 price (40 euro) per night (regardless the number of persons) and a discount if you book 7 nights (240 euro)

I have tried to set up the rates like the picture belos, but then you will need 16 rates per season. I can’t believe that is how it is meant to be set up.

Can you please explain how to set up the booking module when just, and only charging the rates per night per room? Additionaly build in a discount for people who stay 7 night (they pay for 6 nights).

I hope you can help!
    Best regards,

Bart Altena

• This topic was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by BNBB Services. Reason: linking the picture as the might be too small to read
    Steve
    Keymaster

Hi Bart,

Price per room is a default functionality of this plugin. While price per person is a custom solution. In your case 40 euro per night is the base price per room regardless the number of persons.
    You do not need “variable pricing” option in your case.
    Take a look at this video https://youtu.be/DnOed2Q9V88

While you have only one property I would recommend you to enable “Skip Search Results” and “Disable children” options in the plugin settings.

Let me know if it helps.

BNBB Services
    Participant

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the swift reply. That did the trick. Afterall it was simpler that I thought.
    Thanks

Bart

Barbara Davis
    Participant

I’ve set up one rate for 1-4 days and one rate for 5 days. It will only display the 5 days rate regardless. It also displays both options as a choice to the customer. I need it to default to the rate based on the number of days.

Andre Flores

Hello Barbara,

Kindly refer to this response.

Regards,
    Andre

Barbara Davis
    Participant

Ok so I have daily boarding at $30 for one dog and $45 for 2 dogs. I added a variable for 2 adults at $45 but it didn’t work.

If the customer confirms two bookings they are both at $30

Andre Flores

Hello Barbara,

Kindly submit your request to our Help Desk providing temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.