"Prices start at" not showing in some accommodations

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking "Prices start at" not showing in some accommodations

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gabi Miguel Lda
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to know why some of the accommodations don’t show prices start at even if the rates and seasons are all set and the calendar is showing the availability.

For example:

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Gabi,

‘Prices start at’ is supposed to display the lowest price for the nearest number of days. This number is defined in Accommodation > Settings (Show Lowest Price for). Please, check if this number covers the days when your second accommodation type is available.

James Richards
    Participant

I am having issues with this as well. Can you please help?

1.bestskiweeks.com

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi James,

The prices on your website can be displayed if the number in Accommodation > Settings (Show Lowest Price for) covers the start of your nearest pricing season.

James Farah
    Participant

I am Having the same issue here
    i alrwady setup all the accommodations but when i preview rate is not showing
    any help will be appreciated

Andre Flores

Hello, James!

Firstly, you should make sure that your accommodation types have at least one accommodation assigned to each of them: https://prnt.sc/uipem4. After that check so your seasons and rates configured properly: you should make sure all the dates are covered in your season and there are rates configured according to those seasons for each accommodation type. I recommend checking this nice article on how to do that.

Regards,
    Andre

Barbara Davis
    Participant

I have a dog daycare. I have set two prices based on number of days. When it shows the price it only shows the lower price for the higher number of days but when I book and confirm it gives two options, both prices that the customer must choose.

How do I get it to automatically charge based on the number of days?

Andre Flores

Hello Barbara,

You should use a single rate but set the price according to the length of stay, check the following screenshot as an example: https://prnt.sc/vp39da.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.