Payment via Stripe and save credit card details.

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Payment via Stripe and save credit card details.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Do you know if it’s possible to have the customer checkout with stripe, but not pay anything ($0) and we can change them later? So on the checkout, they would enter their card info, booking is pending and we can charge their card later (saved with Stripe)?

Andre Flores

Hello Ryan,

For now there is no such option available in the plugin, however, we do have such a feature request. I have added your up-vote to it and in case there are more requests from other users, we might consider implementing such possibility in one of the plugin future updates.
    For now you may try using one of the third-party plugins, e.g.this one. Please note that you might need to use it in combination with out WooCommerce Payments add-on.

Regards,
    Andre

Carla Orriols
    Participant

Hi! this is what i need now due COVID situation…. so this plugin: https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-offline-credit-card-payment-method/19394925

Do this? keep the client card details? i already bought woocommerce payments add-on, if i install “WooCommerce Offline Credit Card Payment Method” i can do it?

Of course i up-vote for this as a feature requests for Hotel booking plugin.

Thank you

Andre Flores

Hello Carla,

We have several users who has successfully used this plugin to save credit card information for further charge, so I believe the plugin should work for you.
    Thank you for your up-vote, it has been counted.

Regards,
    Andre

Carla Orriols
    Participant

Hi, after use this plugin my site falls down,i ask to the creator and he returned my money, so it is not compatible with new versions. It is necessary a method to do a charge in credit cards to assure the payment just like booking.com does.

Please what can i do?

Thank you.

Andre Flores

Hello Carla,

Please note that the plugin was not created by MotoPress, so we can not guarantee its compatibility with the Hotel Booking. Unfortunately, we can not advise on any other plugin to use, you may try to look for similar plugins for WooCommerce, however, they can be used on your own risk only.
    Thank you for comprehension.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.