- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 day, 23 hours ago by Chris.
- December 9, 2019 at 4:14 pm #893412Matthew ScottParticipant
It seems odd that despite the administrator of the site receiving an email confirming the Balance Due Paid, there is no template for a customer email sent to them confirming that they have settled and paid the Balance Due. Is this intentional or was it forgotten about?December 15, 2019 at 3:46 am #895519Travis MoritaParticipant
I have the same question. Is there any way to set up a confirmation email that the balance due was paid?December 17, 2019 at 9:12 pm #896657Alex MParticipant
Don’t you think there are too many emails in this case.
1. Guest receives an email to pay balance.
2. Guest pays and sees Confirmation page “Thank you for your payment. Your transaction has been completed.”
3. Guest receives email/sms from bank or payment gateway.
4. Guest receives confirmation email from host (?)February 14, 2020 at 9:43 am #918173Thomas ClavetParticipant
I do not think that there would be too many emails.
At least, it would be good to have the option to send an automatic email to customer when the status of his payment goes to succeed. See also my new post about the automatic email sent to admin : https://motopress.com/forums/topic/email-received-by-admin-is-not-triggered-correctly/
ThomasFebruary 23, 2020 at 9:33 pm #921603ChrisParticipant
+1 for this feature. Would be nice to have the choice. I can see both sides of the arguement.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.