Multiple languages (WPML)

• This topic has 22 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 1 month ago by Valeriia Bavykina.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

hi Andre, just to let you know that the translations for notifications are still not work correctly. Are there other users where it works correctly?

My situation:

example:

Notifications

A – 33 days before check in
    B – 3 days before check in
    C – 2 days before check in
    D – 14 days after check out

Reservation 1-9-2021 for check in 2-9-2021 – receives directly notifictions A B C in correct language

Reservation 1-9-2021 for check in 5-9-2021 – receives directly notifications A in correct language and 3 days, respectively 2 days before receives B and C in wrong language.

So far notification D I never received in correct language

Maurice

Andre Flores

Hello Maurice,

Do you mean that the notification language is different depending on the number of days the notification is sent before/after? Since the last update we have not received any complaints from other users regarding this matter.

Regards,
    Andre

Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

hi Andre, Other users

while I did not yet here any progress from the support desk (other than, were bussy with other priorities).

Can you or one of the other users confirm to me that the notifications work correctly in other languages on other sites…..so is it just my problem (then why) or other have also this problem?

Can you give me a contact of another customer please so I can talk with him / her directly please (Marjolein sounds dutch as well…)

Thanks in advance

Andre Flores

Hello Maurice,

Our developers are working on the issue and it takes much time, unfortunately, as they are unable to replicate the issue locally. The issue appears to be impermanent and occurs at some cases and does not at others. We will keep you updated on this matter and do our best to provide a solution shortly.

Regards,
    Andre

Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

to inform the users of the forum, my notifications are not working properly, see reference to #1193284. Is there any user that can confirm to me that notifications in different languages is working correctly?

Maurice

Andre Flores

Hello Maurice,

The issue indeed exists and currently under investigation of our developers. Once there are any updates regarding this matter, we will immediately let you know.
    Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
    Andre

Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

hi André,

We are 7 months down the road and still my notifications are not send out in the correct language. Is there any news from MP or are you forgetting your customers outside the US…..

Please inform me

Maurice

Valeriia Bavykina

Hi Maurice!

We have already started working on that feature, and it will be available in one of our upcoming releases.
    I’m going to make sure that we reach out to you as soon as this feature goes live. Thanks for your patience.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.