Multiple languages (WPML)

• This topic has 22 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 1 month ago by Valeriia Bavykina.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Marjolein van den Busken
    Participant

Hi guys,

Any suggestions how to use Hotel Booking Notifier in combination with WPML? Because I have three different languages.

In the Accommodation Types there is only in English a “Notifier notices” field.

Cheers,

Marjolein

Andre Flores

Hello, Marjolein!

The notification e-mails should be translated automatically when using different language. Try switching the dashboard to another language using language switcher in the top admin bar when editing notifications – you will be able to translate notifications text there in case it is not translated automatically.

Regards,
    Andre

Marjolein van den Busken
    Participant

Thanks Andre. when I do this. I do not see the “Settings” and “E-mail” fields. Do you need a login to check it?

Cheers,

Marjolein

Andre Flores

Hello, Marjolein!

Kindly submit your request to our Help Desk providing a temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so I take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

hello, similar as Marjolein, I first did not find the settings / emails fields that needed to be translated. After switching on the systemsfields as translatable, I succeeded the translation from the original notification page (dutch language) with WPML to e.g. German. (saved & close 100% in WPML)
    If I check the translation via opening the german notification page view (via “Try switching the dashboard to another language using language switcher in the top admin bar when editing notifications”), I only see the title translated, no other fields are shown…… Also the buttons like test notification now are not visible.

two question:
    1. How can I be sure the translation is done? (how to verify)
    2. How can I test the notifier for another language?
    (I assume it sends the notification message in the language of the received reservation – correct?)

I look forward to anyones input
    Thanks in advance

Andre Flores

Hello Maurice,

1. The translation of system fields is performed automatically, so you can be sure notifications/emails are translated
    2. You should make a testing booking in the language you would like to check in order to receive notification/email in translated language.

Regards,
    Andre

Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

hi andre,

i translated my first notification message by switching the language tab, this works.

Where can I find the notice 1/2 translation possibility? Not in WPML shown if i translate the accommodation type page, nor can find it in the strings….

maurice

Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

sorry for the message above, i found the “switch on translation” on the accommodation type pages for the notices.

Andre Flores

Hello Maurice,

Thank you for letting us know, I am glad that you were able to find the required option.

Regards,
    Andre

Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

Andre,

Just to inform you that the add on is not working for more languages. Just received the feedback from the support team.

So I am left behind very disappointed. Spent a lot of time on it and the add on was one of the reasons to buy MPHB as membership customer. The same is valid for the payment request.

I hope I hear soon when the add ons can work for more languages, otherwise this winter I will change the MPHB system for another system with these functionalities that works in all languages.

Maurice

Andre Flores

Hello Maurice,

Yes, I have found your tickets and see the issues you have faced recently. I am sure this will be resolved soon and hope you will remain our happy Customer!

Regards,
    Andre

Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andre Flores
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

hi Andre and other forem members,

As happy customer I want to let you know that the translation of notifications started to work after the last update.

thanks for your support

Maurice

Andre Flores

Hello Maurice,

Thank you for sharing your experience, it is greatly appreciated!
    Do not hesitate to contact our team in case of any further questions/issues.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.