- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 days, 20 hours ago by Andre Flores.
- October 15, 2020 at 2:12 pm #1017549Marjolein van den BuskenParticipant
Any suggestions how to use Hotel Booking Notifier in combination with WPML? Because I have three different languages.
In the Accommodation Types there is only in English a “Notifier notices” field.
MarjoleinOctober 16, 2020 at 8:28 am #1017820Andre FloresModerator
The notification e-mails should be translated automatically when using different language. Try switching the dashboard to another language using language switcher in the top admin bar when editing notifications – you will be able to translate notifications text there in case it is not translated automatically.
AndreOctober 16, 2020 at 9:18 am #1017844Marjolein van den BuskenParticipant
Thanks Andre. when I do this. I do not see the “Settings” and “E-mail” fields. Do you need a login to check it?
MarjoleinOctober 19, 2020 at 8:04 am #1018714Andre FloresModerator
Kindly submit your request to our Help Desk providing a temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so I take a closer look at the issue.
AndreApril 5, 2021 at 12:50 pm #1100955Maurice CouwenbergParticipant
hello, similar as Marjolein, I first did not find the settings / emails fields that needed to be translated. After switching on the systemsfields as translatable, I succeeded the translation from the original notification page (dutch language) with WPML to e.g. German. (saved & close 100% in WPML)
If I check the translation via opening the german notification page view (via “Try switching the dashboard to another language using language switcher in the top admin bar when editing notifications”), I only see the title translated, no other fields are shown…… Also the buttons like test notification now are not visible.
1. How can I be sure the translation is done? (how to verify)
2. How can I test the notifier for another language?
(I assume it sends the notification message in the language of the received reservation – correct?)
I look forward to anyones input
Thanks in advanceApril 7, 2021 at 12:02 am #1101823Andre FloresModerator
1. The translation of system fields is performed automatically, so you can be sure notifications/emails are translated
2. You should make a testing booking in the language you would like to check in order to receive notification/email in translated language.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.