Multilingual and Hotel Booking

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Julien BLANCHARD
    Participant

Is there a way to automatically translate the [mphb_checkout] page and the [mphb_search_results] page?

My site is currently multilingual with the free plugin : Polylang.

My site is available in English, French and German. I would like that when the user chooses German, for example, to access my site, that these two pages above are automatically translated by the current language.

I had tried to make a version of the two pages in German and French while leaving the page configured in the plugin but unfortunately, this page doesn’t change, whatever the language .

Could you please help me?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Julien,

Thank you for your question. Polylang free plugin is not supported at the moment since it does not redirect to the proper system page automatically. We recommend using WPML plugins in order to make site with Hotel Booking plugin multilingual.
    I’ve found they have an article to learn how to migrate from Polylang to WPML. Maybe it would be helpful.

Best regards,
    J. Davis

Julien BLANCHARD
    Participant

Hey,

thank you for answering me.

However I find that it’s starting to cost a lot to pay WPML $79 more knowing that I can bring the translations myself :/.

And it’s just for 2 pages that it’s a problem… it’s a shame that there is no solution for this problem because I don’t think I’m the only one in this case.

When can we expect a solution (if it’s planned)?

Wishing you a pleasant evening,
    Julien

Andre

Hi, Julien!

Thank you for getting back to us.

Your request has been passed to our developers. If there are more similar requests from other users, we will definitely consider adding PolyLang compatibility in one of future plugin updates.

If anyone else is interested, let us know by commenting in this topic.

Best regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.