Minimum 2 night booking rule

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Trisna Widia
    Participant

How can I make custom rule for minimum 2 nights booking?

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Trisna,

You can edit it using Minimum Days Stay in Accommodation Settings, in the Booking Rules tab of our WordPress booking system.

Best regards,
    Stacy

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Oksana Shchyra.
    wowsrb
    Participant

Minimum stay 2 nights only for the weekend – High Season.

Hi, I have a doubt.
    I need to create a new minimum stay rule.
    I need that in the high season (June, July and August) the minimum reserve on weekends is two nights. Only during the weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), not during the week.

In high season, the hotel is very popular on weekends so I want to force you to book at least 2 nights on weekends during high season.

How can I do it?

I have high seasons created to stipulate rates and I see that the rules also work with the seasons created. But I do not see clearly how to do it.

Thanks

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi,

In the Bookings tab > Booking Rules, create a check-out rule that will allow checkout only on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday during your high seasons. This way customers will be forced to book the whole weekend.
    Another solution would be to create seasons with the same start and end dates like your high seasons, but select only weekends in the editor of these seasons. Add these seasons to your rates. And in Bookings > Booking Rules, create a 2 nights minimum stay rule only for these weekend seasons.

Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Clever! Thanks.

Janne Wolterbeek
    Participant

I wish to set a minimum of 2 nights per booking as well, but can not find the rules tab anywhere. Has this been changed?

Janne Wolterbeek
    Participant

ok, I found it now, I was looking in the other main menu.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Janne,

Thanks for sorting this out on your own. Feel free to put any further questions.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.