- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 4 months ago by Alex M.
- May 9, 2022 at 11:47 pm #1301351SteveKeymaster
- Download the app for your preferred mobile operating system.
- Open the app on your phone / device. Now you need to get data from your website to your phone. For this, you can either manually enter your site login credentials or do it even faster and easier by scanning a QR code.
To proceed with the second option, log into your WordPress site > go to Accommodations > Settings > Advanced > Add key > enter a description (any custom name), set permission to Read/Write > click “Generate API key”.
This will generate a code that you can scan using the WordPress booking plugin with mobile app.
We’re inviting and encouraging Flutter developers to participate in the development of the app on GitHub: If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact us.
Don’t hesitate to ask a question, suggest a feature or even participate in the app development and improvements!May 15, 2022 at 3:25 pm #1303631Nikolay ManchenoParticipant
Hi I try to set up in my phone the app, but ai don’t hav (Accommodations > Settings > Advanced > Add key > enter a description (any custom name), set permission to Read/Write > click “Generate API key”.)
Can you you check that for me.
NikolayMay 16, 2022 at 7:38 am #1304046Alex MParticipant
don’t have Accommodations > Settings > Advanced
Make sure your Hotel Booking plugin version is 4.1.0 and above.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.