hide Check-in & check-out time from [mphb_checkout]

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking hide Check-in & check-out time from [mphb_checkout]

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mael Houck
    Participant

I would like to add css to hide check-in & check-out time when using [mphb_checkout]. Can you help with the code?

Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Mael,

Thanks for your question. You may add the style below to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in order to hide check-in and check-out details from checkout page:

.mphb-booking-details .mphb-check-in-date, .mphb-booking-details .mphb-check-out-date{
    display:none;
    }

best regards,
    J. Davis

Mael Houck
    Participant

Thank you M Davis for your fast response. This removes completely date and time. I would like to hide only check-in time and check-out time, but keep the date.

Best regards

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Mael,

If you use CSS to hide time there will remain commas after the check-in and check-out dates. Thus I’d recommend you try overriding the functions like it is described in this topic https://motopress.com/forums/topic/check-in-out-times-for-different-accommodations/

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.