Gateways

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pamela Jones
    Participant

I am hoping someone can help me decide what direction I need to take these peoples website.

First time (and last) creating a “bookable” website for a friend who owns a cabin rental property in the white mountains of Arizona.

Found this plugin and loved it, however, I am now trying to “connect it” to either woocommerce or authorize.net so the owners can use their own merchant account. (not a fan of payment processors)

What I seem to be running into is this plugin only seems to offer these tacky processing companies….unless, you come up with another 100 a year for the woocommerce extension.

Is there any way around this?

These people are struggling, and this was a big leap for them. Their long time merchant providers have created a new account for the payment process…and already charging monthly fee’s of 15.95 & 8.95.
    We also have the motopress plugin renewal every year, and unless I find a way around it….it seems the only way of linking it altogether is going to require yet another 100 a year for the extension?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://pinetopcabingetaway.com

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Pamela,

The MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin is the base plugin and it has the following in-built payment gateways: Pay on Arrival, PayPal, 2Checkout, Braintree, Stripe, Beanstream/Bambora. If these payment gateways are not enough for your business, you can connect custom ones through WooCommerce, our WooCommerce integration (purchased separately) and a WooCommerce addon for your custom payment gateway.
    The license of the WooCommerce addon is annual. If you skip a renewal your content or functionality will not be affected and you can use it as always. However, you will stop getting updated versions and technical assistance after the license expiration.
    If you are familiar with coding, the code of the MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin allows connecting custom payment gateways without the WooCommerce integration.
    You can also rename Pay on Arrival to Bank Transfer and send out the seller’s bank details for offline transfers in the automatic customer emails. This can be done with the base plugin.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.