Export/Import Rates

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 2 days ago by Daniel de Mari.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dominic Yeomans
    Participant

Hi

I have a test site and a live site which are almost identical. I’ve been creating Seasons and Rates in test and I now wish to export them into live. I’m trying to come up with the easiest way of doing this without duplicating everything manually.

At the moment I tried exporting Seasons / Rates via the built-in WordPress Import/Export tool (Tools > Export). However I have so far been unsuccessful in copying the rates across. This was my process:

1. Build Seasons and Rates in test
    2. Export the Seasons and Rates from test as two separate xml files
    3. Delete all Seasons/Rates (including trash) from the live site
    4. Import Seasons xml file to the live site
    5. Import Rates xml file to the live site

The seasons import fine but the rates posts import with no content, only the title of the rate is imported, but none of the prices.

Can you think of anything I am doing wrong, or another way of achieving my aim?

Thanks
    Dominic

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Dominic,

We are terribly sorry for such a delay. We have managed to replicate the issue with rate export/import using default WordPress importer. It looks like it does not import meta data properly and that is why the season rates are not being imported.
    As a workaround you may try to use third party plugins to import data or post types.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Daniel de Mari
    Participant

Hi,

We have purchased the Motopress theme, I have a few questions about it.
    1) Can we import or export prices in it? If yes then tell us how it is possible.

2) We can set prices per seasons and we need to set prices per day
    how to do it?

Thanks,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.