Enable/Disable Accommodation and Booking Menu Items

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Enable/Disable Accommodation and Booking Menu Items

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by   J. Davis 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jonathan Wilkins
    Participant

I want my client (the hotel owner and manager) to have full access to the Accommodation and Booking menu items but not full WP admin access. If I set their user role as Editor a number of submenu items disappear, eg calendar synch, taxes and fees. How can I enable these for a user with Editor role ? I have tried a user role editor plugin to customise the dashboard but have had no luck.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your question. You may try to use Adminimize plugin which allows to hide certain parts of dashboard for certain user role. You may also use some plugin that allows to duplicate Administrator user role and then restrict its access with Adminimize plugin.

We’ll keep your request in mind and will do our best to offer some variation of user roles to manage hotel Booking. Thanks.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.