Display Single Accommodation Type Book button

• This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Lee Collier
    Participant

I am currently listing my accommodation types on individual pages, all good so far. However the “Book” option takes me to a booking form for that particular accommodation type, the booking form page is not taking the global header and footer width settings and displaying a sidebar I do not want. Any ideas how to edit the booking-form?

Andre Flores

Hello Lee,

The “Book” button redirects you to a single accommodation type page, which has its own layout. You may edit that page using directions from this article.

Regards,
    Andre

Lee Collier
    Participant

Ok thanks for that I am currently using the Divi theme do you have instructions for editing the single accommodation type page in Divi?

Andre Flores

Hello Lee,

It should be similar to editing with Elementor:
    – install MotoPress & Divi Integration add-on
    – enable the Developer Mode under Accommodation ->Settings
    – make sure Accommodation Types are enabled for editing in Divi settings

You will be able to set any desired layout/template for accommodation type pages after that. Please note that you will need to insert availability calendar and booking form shortcodes:

[mphb_availability_calendar]
    [mphb_availability]

The ID’s of accommodation types should be fetched automatically for each accommodation type.

Regards,
    Andre

Carla Orriols
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Carla Orriols
    Participant
    Andre Flores
    Carla Orriols
    Participant

Hi Andre, exactly, the title and photo of the accommodation don’t dissapeard…even i add the “removes”…why the divi integration is not working?

Carla Orriols
    Participant

The pages are misconfigured and i can’t have it as a blank page…https://hostallesfonts.com/accommodation/habitacio-doble/

Andre Flores

Hello Carla,

In order to get rid of the gallery add the following code to your theme functions.php file:

remove_action( 'mphb_render_single_room_type_metas', array( '\MPHB\Views\SingleRoomTypeView','renderGallery' ), 10 );

If you need to remove the title and the featured image as well, add the following code under Appearance ->Customize ->Additional CSS:

.single-mphb_room_type .post-thumbnail.mphb-single-room-type-post-thumbnail {
    	display: none;
    }
    .single-mphb_room_type .mphb-room-type-title.entry-title {
    	display: none;
    }

Regards,
    Andre

Carla Orriols
    Participant

Hi Andre, i already have this on my funtions.php:

//Featured gallery:
    remove_action( ‘mphb_render_single_room_type_metas’, array( ‘\MPHB\Views\SingleRoomTypeView’,
    ‘renderGallery’ ), 10 );

//Attributes (Details):
    remove_action( ‘mphb_render_single_room_type_metas’, array( ‘\MPHB\Views\SingleRoomTypeView’,
    ‘renderAttributes’ ), 20 );

//Default Price:
    ‘renderDefaultOrForDatesPrice’ ), 30 );

//Availability Calendar:
    ‘renderCalendar’ ), 40 );

//Reservation Form:
    ‘renderReservationForm’ ), 50 );

And the accommodation page shows like this: https://hostallesfonts.com/accommodation/habitacio-doble/ all you see at the end (after the first availavility calendar) is duplicate has appear after enable the Developer Mode under Accommodation ->Settings. what is wrong?? thank you

Andre Flores

Hello Carla,

Kindly submit a request to our Help Desk providing temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look a the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.