How to customise emails in Hotel Booking plugin?

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking How to customise emails in Hotel Booking plugin?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Guy Collins
    Participant

I’m trying to customize the emails a bit further than you can do in the back of WordPress

I’ve found the relevant template files – but editing these doesn’t seem to change anything.

I’m after adding the accommodation name

e.g. Thank you for booking [Acoomoodation Name Here]

In the booking details, I’m also getting Adults & Children, when I’ve turned Children off. It’s not a problem in the price table where it has been changed to Guests.

Thanks

Guy

Guy Collins
    Participant

I have just found that if I re-organise things I can make things work using the Reserved Accommodation Details Template

It would be good to know if customization is still possible e.g. just being able to have the Deposit as a separate field would be good.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Guy,

Thank you for your feedback. Since version 3.6.1 you may send whole price breakdown in the email. Also by using Payment Request addon you get new email tags like – Booking Balance Due – %booking_balance_due%

You may find more useful extensions for Hotel Booking plugin here

Note: you may get all of addons and even rental themes joining annual or lifetime Membership

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.