- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by J. Davis.
- April 11, 2023 at 2:10 am #1440439Hotel AmiribatejoParticipant
Hi, after 4.7.0 Hotel Booking version, with “Confirmation by Payment” reserve mode, should exists a Customer Email template to send to customer when he made the reserve (not payment).
So our request is item 2 of below flow:
1. Customer made a reservation with Direct Transfer Bank
2. Reserve stays in Payment Pending mode
3. Customer receives an email with confirmation pending by payment
4. Customer do the payment
5. Administrator sets the payment and customer receives “Reserve Confirmation” template email.
Hope you understand,
Best regardsApril 13, 2023 at 6:00 am #1441481J. DavisKeymaster
Thanks for your question. When you navigate to Accommodation > Settings > Payment Gateways > Direct Back Transfer you may set up Payment Instructions Email Template. This email template is sent to a customer after the booking is placed. When you add a payment for this booking and change the status to Confirmed then there is sent the mail template from Accommodation > Settings > Customer Emails – Approved Booking Email. Email that will be sent to the customer when the booking is approved.
John DavisJune 26, 2023 at 1:17 am #1472327Marcelo CardosoParticipant
my question is a little different: it is configured for “confirmation by the administrator”, because the accommodation receives some reservations directly and the administrator needs to confirm the availability. So, the process is as follows:
1. Customer makes a reservation request, which is “pending by the administrator” and the system sends an email informing the customer of this status – OK, it’s working;
2 – Administrator changes the status to “pending payment”. Here, I would like the system to send an email to the customer with payment details;
3 – When receiving the payment, the admin changes the status to “Confirmed” and the customer receives an email with the confirmation – OK, it’s working.
So my issue is just being able to send an email to the customer when the status changes to “pending payment” (step 2 above). Is this possible??
Thanks!!June 26, 2023 at 6:17 am #1472454J. DavisKeymaster
Thanks for your question. You may use the Payment Request add-on to send an email with a payment link to the guest. However, it can be sent for the Booking with the Confirmed status only. So the owner should approve the new Booking and then send a notification with a payment link.
John DavisJune 26, 2023 at 6:56 am #1472474Marcelo CardosoParticipant
Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, the proposed solution doesn’t work as I would like, because we want to send an email when the status changes to “pending payment” and not “n” days before checkin, you see?
Maybe some hook or action I can use to change the plugin’s behavior?
Thanks.July 6, 2023 at 6:51 am #1476153J. DavisKeymaster
There is no hook for this at the moment. We will keep this in mind. Thanks.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.