Custom Tags for Email Template

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ndee Siswandhi
    Participant

Hi Support,

is there a way to add custom tags for email template? maybe not from admin but from plugin files?
    we need it so much to create custom tags for email template to provide information to a different accomodation..

Thanks

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello,

In the Accommodation tab > Settings > Admin / Customer Emails tabs you can find all the possible tags for the templates. By default, there is no option to create custom tags.
    However, note that we have recently released the Notifier – Event-Driven Emails addon for Hotel Booking. This extension allows you to create common event-driven emails/notifications, such as key pick-up instructions or house rules, before and after arrival/departure.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Margaret Ana Fernandez
    Participant

I am looking for how I send a customer an email which contains a request for the DEPOSIT only. I want to send it AFTER I have confirmed the rate and total, NOT before we have confirmed it as the rates can change so quickly.
    Any tags I see are for the TOTAL amount due. Can you help?
    (I checked both plugins, “Payment Request” and the “Notifier”, but neither one provides it)

Andre Flores

Hello Margaret,

Unfortunately, there is no such option offered in either of the mentioned plugins. The deposit can be paid only during checkout when the “Confirmation upon payment” option is enabled, otherwise your guests will be able to pay the full amount only.
    We do have such a feature request for the Payment Request add-on and I have added your up-vote to it as well. In case there are more requests from other users, we might consider implementing this option in one of the plugin future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.