Booking Rules should not apply to administrators

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Booking Rules should not apply to administrators

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Savvas Katseas
    Participant

I’d like to request a feature that is essential for us: booking rules (such as Minimum Stay, Maximum Stay, Booking Buffer etc.) should not apply to administrators. Right now, as an example, we don’t want to allow visitors to reserve a room for less than 3 days, but I would like to reserve specific rooms for 1 day only. Administrators have the ultimate responsibility here, so I shouldn’t have to change the booking rules every time I want to do that, whilst guests can still be limited by them.

Andre Flores

Hello Savvas,

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. We already have such a feature request, which was started in this topic.
    I have added your up-vote to the feature request as well. Currently the request is selected for development, so it is expected to be included in one of the plugin future updates. We will let you know once there is any information regarding this matter.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello Savvas,

I am delighted to let you know that we have just released the Hotel Booking v. 3.9.9 with an option to disable booking rules for back-end bookings. Feel free to update the plugin to the latest version to get this feature.
    You will find the full list of changes included in the latest version in plugin Release Notes.

Regards,
    Andre

Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

hi Andre, this is a perfect update, but how did you implement the translation for confirmations, notifications, payment request? As administrator I enter reservations for people who need confirmations etc. in another language….I miss the “tick box for choose language”.

This means that currently I have to fall back on the old way of working, not using this funcion for approx 80% of my reservations that I enter manually)

I hope the “tick box on language will come soon”, also to show in each reservation in which language the confirmation etc. are send out.

thanks maurice

Andre Flores

Hello Maurice,

Thank you for your feedback, we do have a feature request to allow selecting language when sending emails/notifications, I have added your up-vote to the request as well.

Regards,
    Andre

Robert
    Participant

Hi Andre,

Just wanted to say the update to allow admins to ignore booking rules has been fantastic – much appreciated.

Just to add to this it would be great if admins were allowed to select from all Additional Services (not just the ones assigned to the accommodation type) when making a manual booking. A number of workarounds involve temporarily applying Additional Services to accommodation types so when I make manual bookings I have to assign the services to the accommodations and then after the booking deselect them again.

Cheers,
    Rob

Andre Flores

Hello Rob,

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. I will make sure to pass this information for further consideration to our developers.

Regards,
    Andre

Rachel Brown
    Participant

I was thrilled so see that there was a fix for this, but it took me awhile to find the process to disable the booking rules. For those like me, here’s a link to the documentation: https://motopress.com/document/hotel-booking-add-booking-manually

Valeriia Bavykina

Hi Rachel!

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.