Booking Rules should not apply to administrators

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Booking Rules should not apply to administrators

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Savvas Katseas
    Participant

I’d like to request a feature that is essential for us: booking rules (such as Minimum Stay, Maximum Stay, Booking Buffer etc.) should not apply to administrators. Right now, as an example, we don’t want to allow visitors to reserve a room for less than 3 days, but I would like to reserve specific rooms for 1 day only. Administrators have the ultimate responsibility here, so I shouldn’t have to change the booking rules every time I want to do that, whilst guests can still be limited by them.

Andre Flores

Hello Savvas,

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. We already have such a feature request, which was started in this topic.
    I have added your up-vote to the feature request as well. Currently the request is selected for development, so it is expected to be included in one of the plugin future updates. We will let you know once there is any information regarding this matter.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello Savvas,

I am delighted to let you know that we have just released the Hotel Booking v. 3.9.9 with an option to disable booking rules for back-end bookings. Feel free to update the plugin to the latest version to get this feature.
    You will find the full list of changes included in the latest version in plugin Release Notes.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.