Booking Price Currency by Location

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

Hello there,

I wonder if there is a way for the prices of the room to change to reflect the guest current country and local currency to help them to better understand how much they have to pay to rent a room.

I understand that you do no that motopress itself doesn’t have that function, but i wondered if you could advice me in some other function or plugin that could allow me to do that?

Andre Flores

Hello Hevilat,

Such feature indeed is not included in the Hotel Booking plugin, however we do have such a feature request and I have added your up-vote to it as well. The feature is planned to be implemented to the Hotel Booking plugin in the nearest future. Meanwhile you may try using some third-party plugins, however note that we do not guarantee their proper functioning with the Hotel Booking.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello there,

We are delighted to let you know that we have just released the Hotel Booking Multi-Currency add-on, that allows displaying prices on your website in different currencies of your choice.
    Please note that the add-on requires the Hotel Booking v. 3.9.14+, so make sure to update the Hotel Booking to that version in order to be able to use it.

regards,
    Andre

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.