Booking just one room separately or booking the entire house at once

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Booking just one room separately or booking the entire house at once

• This topic has 17 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    István Tornyos
    Participant

Hello,

I have 7 rooms that I rent out separately, but I would like to be able to rent out the whole house together if needed.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to solve this?

There are 7 rooms, and as an “eighth room” I would add the “whole house”, this would be the best solution.

However, if someone occupies the “whole house”, then all the rooms should be blocked somehow. Or vice versa, if one of the rooms is occupied, the “whole house” should be blocked.

Thanks if you have any ideas on this.

Best regards:
    István

Mario Mata
    Participant

It would be great even for me.

Raglan Thompson
    Participant

+1. I bought this up as a feature request months ago. I hope they are doing something about it. Currently, the only way to achieve this is by adding each room as an external calendar to the others you want to block.

The article was here – https://support.motopress.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040719011-How-to-block-the-house-if-its-room-is-booked-renting-out-the-house-and-the-rooms-

But there are a lot of really annoying and stupid limitations. For example if you have 2 rooms rented out that overlap, it will only block the whole house for the duration of the first stay as it sees it as an error. So you have to manually keep an eye on every booking to make sure this doesn’t happen. It also doesn’t distinguish the difference between a booking from an OTA and its own internal bookings, so it truly is a workaround. For a place with multiple rooms and busy bookings its almost impossible to manage.

István Tornyos
    Participant

I tried this too, but it doesn’t work and generates huge problems. If, say, there is room “A”, room “B” and room “C”, as well as the whole house as a “fourth room” (the 3 rooms in one), then this happens:
    Let’s say that room “A” is booked by someone, because of the above, this automatically blocks the “whole house”. However, then the “whole house” occupies the “B” and “C” rooms as well, which is not good, because no one actually comes to those rooms. And I’m not even talking about what happens when we want to synchronize this with external accommodation portals (e.g. booking.com)…

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thanks for your feedback. We have this feature in our list of features. I’ve added your upvotes too.

István Tornyos
    Participant

Thank you very much and we look forward to seeing you. 🙂

Michael Lacefield
    Participant

I would also love to have this feature
    If possible doing something like
    6 rooms
    half houses (3 rooms each)
    or Full House

פפוצ׳ון השקעות בע״מ
    Participant

i also like this feature to be available

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thank you for your upvotes

Michel van Doorn
    Participant

Please add this as an option also for me

Anneke Icks
    Participant

I would like this feature too!

MUHAMAD FAUZI YAHAYA
    Participant

Hi Davis.,

Is the feature is available as of this date?

Michel van Doorn
    Participant

Please make this possible as soon as possible!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thanks for your upvotes. We will notify you when we have any news.

Michael Mcdonald
    Participant

Please I need this too, I’ve been scouting now with many plugins and template because there is no feature of this one. how come this feature is not creatded this is very logically needed. It just works by rooms and not the whole house. If someone books the whole house there will be so many external booking it’s annoying.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.