Booking just one room separately or booking the entire house at once

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Booking just one room separately or booking the entire house at once

• This topic has 17 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    eric Brabants
    Participant

For the information of other users – how I solve this question

In my case, I own 3 lodges that can be rented independently or together via HB’s search engine, depending on the number of travelers in the search form.
    I rent directly (HB), and via AirBnB / Booking / VRBO.
    On AiBnB and VRBO, I have 4 listings: one for each lodge separately and one for the 3 lodges together.
    I use the AirBnB feature that links the ads together: when one of the lodges is rented, the ad for the 3 lodges together is automatically deactivated.
    I synchronize this listing for the 3 lodges together with the same one on VRBO
    I synchronize the ads for each separate lodge via HB

Sorry for the automatic translation

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thanks for your feedback.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,
    We are happy to notify you that since Hotel Booking 4.10.0, it is now possible to link selected accommodations, enabling automatic blocking of linked accommodations when one is booked.
    You can learn how it works by reading this post https://motopress.com/blog/linked-accommodations-in-hotel-booking-plugin-4-10-0/

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.