Any way to display an availability calendar?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    George Nicolaou
    Participant

Is there any shortcode that could display an availability calendar? So people can see dates in a calendar format click on a date and then go through the booking wizard?

Look at another plugin as an example Example from another plugin

As you will see they have a way to display an availability calendar on the front-end and a way to limit the number of available slots for a specific service. For your plugin to be the absolute best these 2 feature need to be in there in my humble opinion.

Andre Flores

Hello George,

Thank you for your nice suggestions, it is much appreciated! I have added both feature requests to our feature requests list. Our developers might consider adding these features in one of the plugin future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

John Andersson
    Participant

Hi, any news on this?

Andre Flores

Hello John,

The feature has not been yet selected for development, since it has not been popular to the date. We still continue collecting feedback from our users and will consider this feature in case there are more requests from them.
    Anyone else, who also needs this feature, feel free to let us know by commenting below.

Regards,
    Andre

Achim Wagner
    Participant

Hello Andre,
    that feature will be great. We are looking for something like that too.
    Regards
    Achim

Andre Flores

Hello Achim,

Thank you for your feedback, your up-vote has been counted.

Regards,
    Andre

Kyle Forrester
    Participant

Is there a plugin / extension that can make this happen. The biggest problem I see with accommodation plugins is that they assume that the customer only wants to book one room / house at a time – sure this is the main use of a hotel booking system but to have the ability to select dates and then see the availability of all accommodation types in one list / table would great then you could check a bunch of dates and see what accommodation types are available around those dates – think airline tickets.

So close – I already use this plugin on another site but not quite there for this project sorry to say.

Up-vote for availability calendar

Andre Flores

Hello Kyle,

Thank you for your up-vote, it has been counted.

Regards,
    Andre

Marc Fitzroy
    Participant

This is not just a nice feature to have, it is almost a deal breaker for me. I’m losing potential rentals because I have 3 of 4 sites booked, but have just enough activity on the remaining site that a potential customer has to guess what dates to put in. I may have 5 of the 6 days they want, but without a calendar they are searching in the dark and assume we are fully booked. Please put this at the top of your list.

Andre Flores

Hello Marc,

The initial request was not about displaying available dates in the calendar, but the ability to book available dates directly via calendar.
    In your case you may add an availability calendar(s) along with the search form using [mphb_availability id=”XXX“] shoretcode(s), where “XXX” is the accommodation type ID, so your guests could see right away what dates are booked/available.

Regards,
    Andre

Oscar Kommeren
    Participant

I would like to up-vote the functionality to book available dates directly via the calendar as well.

Valeriia Bavykina

Hello Oscar!

Thank you for your feedback, I’m going to pass along your request to our product development team.

YSC Treasurer
    Participant

upvote please. Very important to be able to click in the calendar to generate dates for a booking request. now you have to 1. look at calendar 2. put in the desired dates again in the search.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

This topic is related to the Appointment booking plugin and not to Hotel Booking plugin. If your request is related to the Appointment Booking plugin I’d kindly ask you to clarify your request since this plugin is used to book timeslots hourly and not by dates.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Fox Impressions
    Participant

Upvote here! Having a client click the date in the calendar to automatically select it as a check-in/out date would be VERY helpful!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.