Any way to display an availability calendar?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

This topic is related to the Appointment booking plugin and not to Hotel Booking plugin. If your request is related to the Appointment Booking plugin I’d kindly ask you to clarify your request on the forum of the Hotel Booking plugin since the Appointment Booking plugin is used to book timeslots hourly and not by dates.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Igor Raznatovic
    Participant

Upvote from me also. This is a great feature that some booking sites have.

Andre Flores

Hello everyone,

We are delighted to let you know that we’ve just released the Appointment Booking plugin update v. 1.19.0 with the possibility to hide the service selection and start directly from the date and time selection. In order to achieve this you will need to pre-select the service to be displayed by default and hide all the other selection fields (employee, location etc.). Feel free to update the plugin to the latest version to get this feature.

Regards,
    Andre Flores

Brent Whistler
    Participant

Funny – I have that version – it’s the first ever I have installed. Purchased membership yesterday. This feature does not work. No matter what I say I want to predefine and hide and labels I want to have in the shortcode definition, the resulting page still looks the same.. 4 fields I must select from before I can ever see a calendar (which is ridiculous for most small businesses that have 1 service, 1 location, 1 employee, 1 service category). BTW – Don’t know if there ever once existed a way to tie a service category to something (like maybe to a service) but that capability doesn’t exist now, if it ever did.

Brent Whistler
    Participant

OK – I revoke my response. It is working now. I did not have a service category which is required in order for this to work. I did not have a service category, because I couldn’t figure out how to tie it to a service. Silly me. Can confirm this is working great now.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Brent, most likely you use the Divi theme. Our developers will adjust this case with the selection of the service category in the next version. We are sorry for the temporary inconvenience.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.