Add services to existing bookings

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kean Chong Ken Yeoh
    Participant

Hi,

I have this situation whereby my customer booked a room on Nov-21 for example, payment made, booking confirmed. 1 week later, this customer would like to top-up for add-on service (Extra Single Bed & Lunch Set), how should I deal with this?

How does the customer can select the Add-on services and make the payment, and the add-on service will tied back to his/her earlier booking ID?

Thanks,

Kean Chong Ken Yeoh
    Participant

Hi,

If there’s no option for customer to buy additional add-ons or service, another solution is that, can we use the plug in “Hotel Booking Payment Request” support this request? Means that we add manually into their existing booking, and request for balanced payment via “Hotel Booking Payment Request”?

Thanks,

Andre Flores

Hello, Kean!

Starting from v. 3.8.0 the Hotel Booking plugin allows Editing Booking feature, which means you may edit existing booking and add services to it if needed. As for the payment, you may indeed collect the balance due via Payment Request add-on, since it re-calculates the remaining balance once the booking total price is changed.

Regards,
    Andre

Brandon Gilbert
    Participant

Where do you add Services to an existing booking while editing the booking? I look under “Edit Accommodations” and didn’t see any options to add services. I thought the option to add services might also be under “Additional Information” but was unable to find it there, as well.

Andre Flores

Hello Brandon,

You should use “Edit Accommodations” button and then proceed further by clicking “Continue” button at the lower part of the screen twice without performing any changes until you finally get to the Checkout screen: https://prnt.sc/12kejsx – this is where you will be able to select additional services.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.