Accommodation Type Page – Apply Elementor Custom Template

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Accommodation Type Page – Apply Elementor Custom Template

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 1 week ago by Tarek O’Neill.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tilman
    Participant

Hi,

reviewing the forum and elsewhere, I could not spot a suitable answer.

I followed the guidance reg. editing (default style) accommodation type pages via Elementor. I have created a custom template which works and saved under Elementor Templates.

However, I cannot find an option how to apply this new custom (saved) template straight away to any of my other existing accommodation type pages still in default style, I have. I can spot to clone the new custom page/template but would mean to transfer/copy respective existing content one by one – is that the way how it should be or did I missed anything?

Theme: Luviana incl. HB Plugin: 3.7.1, Elementor 3.x

Thank you very much for your cooperation
    Tilman

Andre Flores

Hello Tilman,

First of all you should use Elementor Pro, since it allows creating custom templates for custom post types single and archive pages.
    After that you will need to add the content to the Elementor template manually via shortcodes, e.g.: [mphb_availability] and [mphb_availability_calendar] ones. The ID’s of the accommodation types will be fetched automatically for each accommodation type page. The rest of the content will need to be added manually to each accommodation type.

Regards,
    Andre

Lieve Moors
    Participant

I am interested in the same thing and have the same problem. I tried to activate Elementor in the Accommodations -> Templates (BETA) section, but I can’t load Elementor in that space.

Do you know if it is possible as of today?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Lieve,
    I’ve tried enabling the Elementor on Templates post types and it worked
    https://prnt.sc/xT2LY1-a-H1r
    https://prnt.sc/AN4K5sp63_f0

Tarek O’Neill
    Participant

Hello

I am having the same problem, I have checked “templates” in elementor pro and it did open the option for editing the template under …/mphb_template/mytemplatename.

Now when I click on edit in elementor, it will not load and it tells me it can not load the preview.

I am trying to edit a single template in elementor that can be replicated on all my accommodations without having to edit one by one.

Thank you.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Tarek, You may need to go to Settings > Permalinks and save the changes to refresh the links. Then try to launch Elementor again.
    However, if you have Elementor Pro, you can follow this article to learn how to create a custom layout for custom post types. You will need to create a template for the Single > Accommodation Type.
    Make sure this addon is also installed to be able to add all the needed booking elements like gallery, price, calendar, form, details block, etc. https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking-elementor-integration/

Tarek O’Neill
    Participant

Hello J Davis.

Worked like a charm
    Thank you very much

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.