3.7.5 version trouble with “Check availability” button

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking 3.7.5 version trouble with “Check availability” button

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

Hi,
    My site is done with Bellewue template that using your booking plugin.
    Before Motopress hotel booking plugin button “Check availability” on accommodation booking request form was redirecting directly to booking confirmation page and I was happy with that.
    After updating motopress booking plugin to 3.7.5 version, things changes and now, after clicking button “Check availability”, message” “that accomodation is available for selected dates” and another button “Confirm reservation” appears…
    null
    How can I avoid that message and redirect, like before, directly to “Booking confirmation page”?
    Thank you!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Mario,

The form did not work correctly when it redirected to the checkout page after the click on Check Availability button since it did not display the booked dates. We have fixed that behavior in the 3.7.5 version.

As a workaround you may try to hide Check Availability button and forcing to show the Confirm reservation button adding the style below as a workaround:

.mphb-booking-form .mphb-reserve-btn-wrapper{
    display:none;
    }

.mphb-booking-form .mphb-reserve-room-section{
    display:block !important;
    }

Note: we do not support Hotel Booking plugin if it is bundled into third party theme. You should contact your theme provider to get assistance either for theme and for all the plugins they bundled. If you wish to get assistance from us you should purchase license of Hotel Booking plugin on our website

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.