Your database is being updated in the background.

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Your database is being updated in the background.

• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Labelle
    Participant

When I update to the most recent 3.7.2, I get this WP Dash message:

“Your database is being updated in the background.Taking a while? Click here to run it now. (100%)” but even when I click that link nothing seems to happen and that notification just remains.

Any ideas?

Nick Shemenski
    Participant

I have this same issue. It has been displayed for a few weeks now and will not go away.

Alex M
    Participant

It will be fixed in the next plugin update.

Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Thanks 🙂

Nick Shemenski
    Participant

Alex, thank you

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

The update of Hotel Booking plugin where this noticed can be removed has been released. Just update a plugin to 3.7.6 and click the link to finish the databse upgrade.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Awesome! Thank you. 🙂

Isaac Martinez
    Participant

Same issue with Hotel Booking 4.2.1 (mine’s stuck at 71%) and support for this recommended update has been is ridiculously difficult to find in the US. I wouldn’t recommend buying templates from these guys.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Isaac,

Thanks for your questions. This minor issue will be fixed shortly in Hotel Booking 4.2.4 version. Please keep the license of the plugin activated in order to update the plugin once the new version is released.

best regards,
    ]. Davis

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.