Yield management or dynamic pricing model

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    UPR
    Participant

Hi John,
    This may be useful for larger properties with multiple rooms/accommodations:

It may be nice to have the option to configure a percentage by which the base rate goes up once the property books up.
    For example:
    Property is booked below 50% capacity – normal rate applies
    Property approaches 75% capacity booked – rate goes up by defined amount or percentage automatically.
    Property approaches 100% booked with only one or two rooms left – rate will be at it’s highest to maximise revenue for the property.
    If this can be automated, it is very powerful for owners who would use this feature, however I am not sure how much demand there is for it.

Cheers,
    Sascha

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you or your suggestion and explanation. Currently this request can be partially done by variable pricing by amount of adults/children and stay period.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Alfie White
    Participant

Hi there, J. David.

Just to follow on, are there any improvments planned for dynamic pricing similar to Air BNB?

I.e. base price which moves between a min and max price based on the level of demand for a property from the current date.

Such as if there’s unbooked stay in 2 weeks, the price adjusts to a min price from the base price to encourage booking. Similarly, if an accommodation is fully booked and has space in 5 months time the price is closer to the max?

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Alfie,

Thank you for the question, however we are not sure we get it properly. Could you please clarify it more detailed? Thank you.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Cee
    Participant

Upvote this.

Just to clarify- if I have 10 rooms, after 5 rooms have been booked up, I want the functionality to automatically increase the price of the next 3 rooms by 10%, and if all 8 rooms have been booked, the price of the last two rooms go up by another 10%

Andre Flores

Hello Cee,

Thank you for your up-vote, it has been counted.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.