WP ROCKET’s “remove unused css” function messes up the calendar

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking WP ROCKET’s “remove unused css” function messes up the calendar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gundula Uray
    Participant

Hi,
    I would like to use WP Rockets “remove unused css” function but as soon as I enable it it messes up the Check in check out calendar display on my landing page (https://holapp.at).
    I had to disable the unused css option for now and enable the “load css async” option instead which is suboptimal.

Could you please advise which css I should be excluding in WP Rocket with the “remove unused css” option.

regards

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Gundula,

Thanks for your question. You may try to exclude the following files and directory:

/wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/assets/css/datepick-themes/*
    /wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/assets/css/mphb.css
    /wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/assets/css/mphb.min.css

best regards,
    John Davis

Gundula Uray
    Participant

Hi John,
    that did not work. The calendar design gets messed up. Did you test your code? Looks like you forgot to flush the cache? Could you please review and advise again. Regards.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi

I see you use the Booklium theme so you may also exclude the following file

/wp-content/themes/booklium/css/hotel-booking.css

best regards,
    John Davis

Gundula Uray
    Participant

Hi John,

that helped a bit but it is still not displayed correctly. the popup with the datepicker is going into the background – looks like the z-index is not correct. it should have a higher value so that the popup with the datepicker is infront of everything else. Currently the background text is over the datepicker. What else do I need to exclude please?

And Yes I use both the hotel booking plugin and the booklium theme.

regards,

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thanks for your reply.

I’ve missed the following file that defines the z-index value for the date pick popup

/wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/vendors/kbwood/datepick/jquery.datepick.css

Let me know if it is helpful.

best regards,
    John Davis

Gundula Uray
    Participant

Thanks John – that worked!

For anyone else that might need this. These are actually the only 2 ones that are needed:

/wp-content/themes/booklium/css/hotel-booking.css
    /wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/vendors/kbwood/datepick/jquery.datepick.css

Thanks -this can be closed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.