WordPress not showing update available on plugins

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking WordPress not showing update available on plugins

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Raphael Wightman
    Participant

There have been 3 updates since I installed this plugin. Why isn’t WordPress showing me an update is available like every other plugin?

Hotel Booking
    Deactivate
    Manage your hotel booking services. Perfect for hotels, villas, guest houses, hostels, and apartments of all sizes.

Version 3.9.10
    | By MotoPress | Visit plugin site

Raphael Wightman
    Participant

3.9.13, September 13 2021
    Bug fix: fixed an issue with displaying information incompletely in the price breakdown table when using the Payment Request addon.
    Bug fix: fixed an issue with the Payment Request addon when a guest was asked to pay a deposit payment amount instead of a balance payment one.

3.9.12, September 2 2021
    Bug fix: fixed an issue with displaying the balance sum a guest needs to pay when using the Payment Request addon.

3.9.11, August 13 2021
    Bug fix: fixed an issue with dates being available for selection while direct booking despite not check-in or not check-out booking rules are applied to certain accommodation types.
    Bug fix: fixed an issue with defining the number of blocked accommodation types within certain booking rules.
    Bug fix: fixed an issue with the maximum stay rule of specific accommodation type that was also applied to other accommodation types.
    Bug fix: fixed an issue with 3D Secure for Stripe payments.

Raphael Wightman
    Participant

Version 3.9.10 had no license tab. I am thinking that was the problem.
    I manually upgraded to 3.9.13 and that one showed the license tab after it was installed.

Andre Flores

Hello Raphael,

Most likely you have had a Hotel Booking plugin built in one of our themes, that is why no license key field was available. Please note that the plugin built in the theme can be updated only along with the theme and currently the latest plugin version included in our hotel themes is v. 3.9.10. Now that you have installed the Hotel Booking plugin separately, you will be able to updated it automatically regardless of the theme version.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.