WooCommerce addon didn't show its checkout options

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking WooCommerce addon didn't show its checkout options

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lok Cheung
    Participant

Hi,

I added WooCommerce addon to the v2.7.0 Hotel Booking plugin, by following the setup guide, I enabled two payment options (“Cheque payments” and “Cash on delivery”) provided in WooCommerce for testing, and I also checked the “Use Hotel Booking checkout endpoints instead of WooCommerce ones.” box on Payment Gateways’ WooCommerce tag page. But when doing a payment test in Booking Checkout, the two payment options (“Cheque payments” and “Cash on delivery”) didn’t show up when I selected the WooCommerce payment options, so I couldn’t choose which payment option to go for. Did I miss some steps to make this work? Thanks.

Regards,
    -Lok

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Lok,

Please try to check the steps described in documentation of WooCommerce addon for Hotel Booking plugin.
    If it is not helpful we would ask you to submit a request to our support team.

best regards,
    John

Lok Cheung
    Participant

Thank you, John.

By referring to the Villagio Demo site, I made it work. Actually you need to set up few pages like Cart, Checkout, My Account on WooCommerce as well.

Cheers,
    -Lok

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.