why can we not change the date on a booking?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Marcel Heiniger
    Participant

why can we not change the date on a booking?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Marcel,

The ability to edit of check in and check out dates has been disabled due possibility of iCal synchronization. Also this action requires to check availability of accommodation for other dates you wish to set so it is rather complex change.
    However we will review option to make the dates editable due to big amount of requests. We’ll update the topic once we get any news. Thanks

best regards,
    J. Davis

Julian Sergeant
    Participant

If we cannot change the dates on a booking what do we do when a customer wishes to change the dates of their reservation, or chooses to add a day, or many other real world scenarios ?

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Julian,

You can block additional dates in Bookings > Booking Rules or delete the booking and place a new one (tutorial).

Chrissy Raudonis
    Participant

I’d also like this functionality. Having to re-enter all the booking info is a huge waste of time.

Thanks!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Chrissy,

Thank you for your feedback. We will keep your request in mind.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Chris Morrall
    Participant

Changing booking dates is pretty fundamental to managing bookings. Having to delete the original booking and add a new one if you need to change the booking is not a good solution, you loose the payment information as well as having to type in all the customer information again. This needs to be added to the plugin.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Chris, Thank you for your feedback. We’ll keep this in mind

Owen Fertel
    Participant

Hi, I would also like to add my vote to having this functionality.

Matthew Scott
    Participant

I also add my vote to having this functionality.

UPR
    Participant

+1 from me for this feature as well as the ability to alter the price of the booking.

Cheers,
    Sascha

Fabiano Silva
    Participant

I also really need this feature, I have to change dates often.

Eu também preciso muito deste recurso, tenho que alterar datas com frequencia.

Make Customers AS – Mats Holmvik
    Participant

I also vote for this funcionality, enable it again just with a warning that it may screw up the ical function. Or in settings or something. I vote +1 for this to come back.

Mary Evans
    Participant

Thank you for all your votes, we have added them to the feature requests list. Moreover, our developers are going to implement this feature in one of the nearest plugin updates. Keep the license activated in order to be able to update it, once the requested feature is released.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

JJW
    Participant

+1 Keep me updated

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.