Weird message appears upon activation.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stelios

Hi there, as soon as i activate Restaurant Menu plugin this appears:

Bud1 -resta”cart-restaurant-menu-functions.phpIlocblobF(������&checkout-restaurant-menu-functions.phpIlocblob�(������#email-restaurant-menu-functions.phpIlocblobR(������restaurant-menu-functions.phpIlocblob�(������”restaurant-menu-shop-functions.phpIlocblobF������� @� @� @� @E DSDB `� @� @� @

I run this on a digitalocean server using serverpilot…saying this as i think it has something to do with this because i trying changing themes, deactivating other plugins etc and i still get this message.

When i try to activate/deactivate other plugins or themes while Restaurant Menu plugin is active i get this:

Bud1 -resta”cart-restaurant-menu-functions.phpIlocblobF(������&checkout-restaurant-menu-functions.phpIlocblob�(������#email-restaurant-menu-functions.phpIlocblobR(������restaurant-menu-functions.phpIlocblob�(������”restaurant-menu-shop-functions.phpIlocblobF������� @� @� @� @E DSDB `� @� @� @
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/mysite/public/wp-content/plugins/mp-restaurant-menu/templates-functions/.DS_Store:1) in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/mysite/public/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1167

Please advice,
    Cheers

Stelios

Sorry for the multiple messages…just to give a bit more info.

I also get this:
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/mysite/public/wp-content/plugins/mp-restaurant-menu/templates-functions/.DS_Store:1) in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/mysite/public/wp-admin/post.php on line 197

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/mysite/public/wp-content/plugins/mp-restaurant-menu/templates-functions/.DS_Store:1) in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/mysite/public/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1167

Whenever i publish/update anything…any post, any page, or menu item.

I get this also when trying to add a category.

And lastly the editor modal appears blank, here is a screenshot: https://monosnap.com/file/CqLyZs3xKV7OVTmZmQapHUzrVDAQrC.png

Cheers

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Make sure you use latest version of plugin. Try to re-install the Restaurant menu Plugin. You can submit a request referring to this topic and we’ll check the issue for you.

Best regards,
    John

Stelios

Hi John, it is the latest version, re-installed …same.

What you mean by request ? Isn’t this the correct support forum ?

Stelios

Hi again…just to update everybody that will see this thread in the future….i re-installed the plugin via upload the zip though the admin and this times works fine…..it must have been something related to ubuntu(os that we use for our server) that now is fixed.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Stelios,

Thank you for sharing your experience. That’s great you have solved the issue by yourself. Have a nice day.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.