Week-end promotions

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gilles FILLION
    Participant

Hi,

I want to add promotion for guest that book only friday and saturday during june but I can’t manage to do it, I’ve tried everything and nothing works like I want.
    So, I’ve created a season for june and selected only friday and saturday, then in prices I’ve added that season, with variables prices and used the normal price for 1 night and for 3 night and more, and the promotion price for 2 nights, that should be enough but no so then in booking rules I’ve tested every single possible combination with a normal rule (i’ve tested both with all or all excluding the june weekends season) and a specifics rules for that season but there’s always something wrong.
    Either I can’t no more select the saturday for start day, or it’s all selectable but the prices are also applied when selecting thursday/friday or saturday/sunday, etc…
    Any hint on how to do that properly ?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Gilles,

Thanks for contacting us. You need to make sure that you drag the season price for June Friday-Saturday to the top within the rate and place it over other season prices to set higher priority.
    You may contact our support team to let us take a look at availability configurations on your site.

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.