- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by Andre Flores.
- April 7, 2022 at 6:13 pm #1286617Kian AnnParticipant
It seems that my visitors allowed to book before current time. I suspect it is a timezone issue?
Also, it would be great if we could configure “Time Before Booking” beyond 1 day please?
You can see the issue in the video here: https://youtu.be/z-jxXQx2Q4MApril 7, 2022 at 6:24 pm #1286618Kian AnnParticipant
Also, under each service, please also consider adding an option to allow booking up to a maximum of X days ahead of time.
Currently there is no option and people can book an appointment in year 2050 ;PApril 10, 2022 at 5:17 am #1287417J. DavisKeymaster
Thanks for your questions.
1. At the moment the plugin does not disable/hide the passed timeslots. I’ve added your request to our list of features and we will notify you when we have any news on this.
2. As for the ability to select days using the option ‘Time Before Booking’ our developers are already working on this feature. Keep the license of the plugin activated so as not to miss this release.
3. We already have this request in our list of features to add the Maximum Advance Reservation option to remove the ability to make a reservation too far from today. I’ve added your upvote to this task.
J. DavisApril 11, 2022 at 4:14 am #1287938Kian AnnParticipant
Hi Davis, thanks for you reply – looking forward to the updates.
I’m quite certain that the plugin DOES hide the passed timeslots in the day which the appointment is chosen.
In my example in the video, I have actually defined slots from 1:00am onwards, so if the slots are not hidden, it should show 1:00am, 1:10am, 1:20am etc
The slots started showing from 1:50am because my time in GMT+8 was 9:47am (in UTC it would be 1:47am), so I suspect it is a timezone mixup.April 14, 2022 at 4:12 am #1290000J. DavisKeymaster
Thanks for your reply. You are right the past timeslots are hidden and the timezone is UTC. There is no possibility to change this for now. I’ve added your request to our list of features. We will notify you if we have any news on this.
J. DavisMay 25, 2022 at 10:42 pm #1309302Andre FloresModerator
We are delighted to let you know that we have released an update for Appointment Booking plugin v. 1.11.0 with the timezone issue fixed. Feel free to update the plugin to the latest version to have the issue resolved.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.