Visitors allowed to book before current time (timezone issue?)

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Appointment Booking Visitors allowed to book before current time (timezone issue?)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kian Ann
    Participant

Hello,

It seems that my visitors allowed to book before current time. I suspect it is a timezone issue?

Also, it would be great if we could configure “Time Before Booking” beyond 1 day please?

You can see the issue in the video here: https://youtu.be/z-jxXQx2Q4M

Kian Ann
    Participant

Also, under each service, please also consider adding an option to allow booking up to a maximum of X days ahead of time.

Currently there is no option and people can book an appointment in year 2050 ;P

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Kian,

Thanks for your questions.

1. At the moment the plugin does not disable/hide the passed timeslots. I’ve added your request to our list of features and we will notify you when we have any news on this.

2. As for the ability to select days using the option ‘Time Before Booking’ our developers are already working on this feature. Keep the license of the plugin activated so as not to miss this release.

3. We already have this request in our list of features to add the Maximum Advance Reservation option to remove the ability to make a reservation too far from today. I’ve added your upvote to this task.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Kian Ann
    Participant

Hi Davis, thanks for you reply – looking forward to the updates.

I’m quite certain that the plugin DOES hide the passed timeslots in the day which the appointment is chosen.

In my example in the video, I have actually defined slots from 1:00am onwards, so if the slots are not hidden, it should show 1:00am, 1:10am, 1:20am etc

The slots started showing from 1:50am because my time in GMT+8 was 9:47am (in UTC it would be 1:47am), so I suspect it is a timezone mixup.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Kian,

Thanks for your reply. You are right the past timeslots are hidden and the timezone is UTC. There is no possibility to change this for now. I’ve added your request to our list of features. We will notify you if we have any news on this.

bets regards,
    J. Davis

Andre Flores

Hello Kian,

We are delighted to let you know that we have released an update for Appointment Booking plugin v. 1.11.0 with the timezone issue fixed. Feel free to update the plugin to the latest version to have the issue resolved.

Regards,
    Andre Flores

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.