Variable Pricing NOT Working

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Amanda Heisel
    Participant

I have been working for over a month to try and get the variable pricing to enable for my rental. I have a base rate and any additional person there is an extra fee. I have enabled the variable pricing and followed the documentation on setting that up for each of my seasons/rate brackets to increase the price per person up to my maximum limit for the rental. When I try to test out if everything is working it only shows the base rate as the fee and doesn’t increment the price for the extra “guests”. I am choosing to disable the “child” language in the site and use the term guests instead. My guess there is something with this that is driving the problem but I can’t seem to drive resolution. Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue?

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Amanda,

For the variable prices to be applied at the Checkout page, please, make sure to select the needed number of Guests / Adults & Children at the Checkout.
    In case it does not help, feel free to submit a ticket here and provide login details & website URL in order to have a closer look at the issue from your back-end and assist you personally.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Samantha Parry
    Participant

I ahve been having the same problem but found that the solution lies in the Accommodation Types settings – Eg Added 2 adults and 1 child and left total blank. Then get the option to add children at checkout which increases the amount charged

Andre Flores

Hello Samntha,

Thank you for sharing your insights, I hope it will help other users with similar issues.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.