Using mphb_rooms shortcode – how can I have image to the left?

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Using mphb_rooms shortcode – how can I have image to the left?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ian West
    Participant

I have a client’s site where I’m using [mphb_rooms] shortcode. But client wants it displayed with featured image on left and text content on right. Not featured image above text content.

Is there a way to do this?

I’m using Divi. I tried putting two text modules side by side. Editing to false all but image in left. And editing out image in the right hand module. But the images and text don’t line up because the text content changes?

Any answers please?

Andre Flores

Hello, Ian!

If you are using Divi and placing modules side-by-side, then most likely some additional CSS changes are required in order to make both modules look aligned. I would recommend that you submit a request to our Help Desk providing your website URL and a temporary access to WordPress dashboard (if needed), so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Ian West
    Participant

Thanks for that Andre, but my clients have now changed their mind again!, and are now asking asking for the results to be displayed in a grid instead.

I assume this just means putting the shortcode in a wrapper, adding a class and using diplay:grid; css?

Many thanks for your help.

Ian

J. Davis
    Keymaster
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.